You've invested your money into your rental property. Let your financial investment grow without the headaches of managing the property yourself. Answering the following questions will help you decide if you're ready to take on the challenges of rental management.
- Do you know the process to set up a legal rental in the state of Alabama?
- Do you have a comprehensive attorney reviewed lease that has been written to protect you from violations of Alabama’s strict Landlord & Tenant Act?
- Are you familiar with how the Fair Housing Laws apply to the advertising of rental property?
- Are you prepared to deal with maintenance issues that are called in at all hours of the day or night?
- How do you intend to determine competitive rent that will net you top dollar?
- Are you prepared to field dozens of calls per day on the property?
- Do you have the time to show the property to potential tenants, on demand?
- How will you screen potential tenants, with credit checks, background checks, and employment verification?
- What will your procedure be, in the event that the tenant defaults on the rent?
- Are you prepared to file IRS 1099's at the end of the year?
If any of these questions make you unsure or nervous, you should hire Mega Agent Rental Management to handle all of these tasks, and more. We can save you the stress of dealing with tenants and maintenance issues which ultimately saves you time and money.
Complimentary Initial Consultation
We have the answers to the tough questions, and it's our business to know the legalities of leasing. If you schedule a consultation with us, we guarantee you'll learn some of the finer points of property management.
Preparation for Market
Part of our consultation will include a summary of improvements and repairs that should be done, in order to get your property leased quickly and for top dollar.
Advertising and Marketing
Mega Agent Rental Management has years of experience marketing homes, and our team has one of the strongest web presences in the greater Birmingham market. Your home will be marketed on our very popular website, the traditional MLS and other real estate websites. Anywhere renters are looking online, we want to have your home listed there! Any calls received about the property will be answered in our office by our professional staff. Mega Agent Rental Management will manage all showings and accept / screen applications until the right tenant is secured.
All potential tenants must fill out our team's rental application and will undergo extensive credit, criminal and employment check. We will also verify previous landlord references. We do everything we can to ensure that the tenants we select for your home have an excellent history.
Our lease has been drafted and reviewed by lawyers with experience with Alabama's Landlord/Tenant Law. The lease undergoes periodic reviews to keep it up to date with any legal changes. At lease signing, we will make every effort to ensure that both the tenant and landlord are clear on the expectations and terms of the agreement.
Walk-Through and Move In
Prior to moving in, one of our agents will conduct a walk-through with the tenant to make note of the existing condition of the home, so that we can verify that upon move-out, it is in the same condition, with the exception of normal wear and tear.
Maintenance and Rent Collection
We will manage all rent collection, and if necessary, evictions. Our team will also coordinate any necessary repairs or maintenance activities.
Monthly Reporting to Property Owner
Mega Agent Rental Management uses software that allows us to provide our owners with any reporting you may require, regarding rent collection or maintenance fees. Additionally you can review any maintenance work orders that have been placed on your property. Rental income will be electronically deposited in your bank account on the 10th or 11th of every month.